Backpack Fire Pumps
FSV500 Indian Fedco Smokechaser Bag Style Fire Pump
FSV500 INDIAN FEDCO SMOKECHASER BAG STYLE FIRE PUMP
An economical backpack fire pump made of strong polyester fabric encased in vinyl for durability. It can be easily collapsed and stowed when empty. All the seams are reinforced at all stress points. The brass hand pump is complete with combination nozzle and designed with positive shut-off.
Wildland warriors have been depending on Smith Indian fire pumps on the fire line for over 80 years. Designed to help firefighters battle forest, brush, and rubbish fires, the performance of these pumps is legendary.
- 5 gallon vinyl collapsible bag rolls up to fit in a small storage space.
- Heavy duty vinyl encased poly bag is both durable and comfortable.
- Large fill cap with watertight gasket and tether that secures to bag.
- Large 4” filler opening for easy filling.
- Premium padded shoulder straps include clip-on strap to secure pump and leave hands free. Also has center cinch strap to help balance load.
- Fedco pump made from 2 seamless brass cylinders, with guide bushing on inner cylinder to ensure bind free operation
- Fedco pump is approved for use by the US Forest Service.
- Combination nozzle allows for operator to change from a straight stream to a cone spray quickly and easily without any special tools.
- Nozzle secures to pump with beaded chain
- MADE in the USA