THE NEW TECHNOLOGY - FIREMAN SUIT
MaXguard Fireman Clothings of Nomex® consistently provide outstanding thermal performance because Nomex®IIIA:
• It is inherently flame resistant.
• FR apparel made with Nomex® helps protect against heat and flames.
• Provides permanent flame resistance that won't wash out or wear away.
• Minimizes break-open and maintains a stable, inert barrier between the fire/ARC and skin, protecting the wearer from direct exposure.
• Forms a tough, protective char when exposed to flame, and stays supple until it cools.
• Meets NFPA 1975 for firefighters’ station wear.
• Meets the ASTM F-1506 standard for workers’ apparel as protection from electric ARC exposure.
• Complies with NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace.
• Complies with NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame-Resistant garments for protection of industrial personnel against flash fire.
MaXguard Fireman Clothing made with Nomex® thermal technology are extremely durable and resist abrasion, tears and chemicals.
MaXguard Fireman Clothings also an excellent value, lasting three to five times longer than other standard and protective fabrics, including 100% cotton and flame-retardant treated (FRT) cotton.
MaXguard Fireman Clotings of Nomex® are as comfortable to wear as other work clothing. Lightweight, breathable fabrics of Nomex IIIA brand fiber are designed to transport moisture away from the skin, which helps fire fighters feel cool and dry. Side-by-side wear test show that fabric weight is the single greatest factor in controlling garment comfort, and that the lightweight comfort of Nomex IIIA is often preferred over other protective fabrics.
Name : MaXguard Fireman Clothing
Model Serial number : MG7017
Type Of Material : NOMEX® IIIA, 265 g/m2,
Jacket & Trousers : 7.5 Oz/yd² 93% NOMEX® Aramid / 5% KEVLAR / 2% Anti Static Carbon Fiber
Flame Retardant and Water Resistant
Inner Material : 100% Cutton and Has two (2) Layers
Stitching : Aramid
Pockets Jacket : Two side pockets with flaps, one inside pocket and one radio pocket on each chest Trousers: 2 box pockets on thighs. Inverse pocket in both sides
Color : Orange with reflective striping
Size : M, L, XL, XX, XXL
Meets or Exceeds Specs for : NFPA 1975, ASTM F-1506, NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112 & 2113