Critical facilities require fire protection systems which can detect and suppress fires quickly without harming equipment, the facility, or the environment. Clean Agent systems offer the best way to meet this challenge by discharging an environmentally friendly agent in less than 10 seconds, leaving no harmful residue to clean up
Bottom-Discharge System Designed for Use with Novec 1230 Fire Protection Fluid
The Fenwal Engineered System Designed for use with 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid is the newest agent in Halon alternatives.
It has distinct environmental benefits over any other Halon alternative, such as a lower Global Warming Potential
(GWP) and Ozone Depletion
This system is ideal for use in IT rooms, electronic data processing centers, telecommunication switch rooms, museum and cultural centers.
- Provides a high safety margin with a 4.2% use concentration and a 10% NOAEL level
- Listed for protection of Class A, B and C fires
- Fluid at atmospheric pressure and can be gravity fed for easy recharge
- Extinguishes fire through heat absorption, not oxygen reduction.
- Minimal storage space compared to Inert gas systems
- Design options allows for tailoring to ensure the best suited system at the most effective cost.
- Ideal for use in multiple hazards—Listed for use with Fenwal’s 3-Way Ball Valve technology
- Safe and approved for use in occupied spaces