Detail BRK Smoke Detector Alarm Battery FG225B, FG250B
Smoke Alarm Battery FG225B / FG250B BRK
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak
Smoke Alarm Battery DUAL IONIZATION Dual Ionization sensing chamber. Generally more effective at detecting small particles produced by flaming fires. Sources may include paper or kitchen grease. SILENCE FEATURE ( FG250 only) Silences nuisance alarms. HINGED COVER DESIGN Fast and easy installation and battery replacement TAMPER RESISTANT LOCKING PIN Locks alarm cover to prevent removal of battery. Perfect for apartment, dormitory or hotel applications.
9V BATTERY INCLUDED APPROVED FORRV USE Available in the following versions: FG225B Carbon Zinc Battery FG250B Silence with Carbon Zinc Battery FG250AB Silence with Alkaline Battery FG250LB Silence with Lithium Battery
BRK Models FG225 and FG250 are single station smoke alarms specifically designed for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories, and other multifamily dwellings as defined in standard NFPA 101.
Models FG225 and FG250 have been fully tested and comply with, UL217, CSFM, NFPA 72, and NFPA 101 and other agencies that model their codes after the above agencies. They meet building codes where DC ( FG225) and DC with Silence ( FG250) smoke alarms are required and with model building codes published by the ICC. BRK Models FG225 and FG250 are state of the art smoke alarms designed to provide early warning of a fire. They feature a fully insect screened dual ionization smoke sensing chamber, an 85dB horn, a supervised 9V battery power supply, a full function test switch, a silence feature ( FG250 only) to silence unwanted nuisance alarms, a red LED light that indicates DC power or alarm. Each also feature a tamper resistant locking pin that locks alarm cover to prevent removal of battery. Perfect for apartment, dormitory or hotel applications. The compact, low profile design complements any dé cor. Battery installation and removal can occur while the unit is mounted to the ceiling or wall via the hinged cover. When voltage drops to a pre-set warning level, the horn will “ chirp” approximately once per minute to indicate a fresh battery is needed. To insure the battery is always replaced properly, the cover is designed to resist closing when the battery is missing. Designed for wall or ceiling mounting. Includes mounting anchors and screws. Both models are approved for use in recreational vehicles. Smoke Alarm Battery FG225B / FG250B
TECHNICAL SPECS :
Alarm Dimensions : 4.25” dia x 1.6” H
Weight : 4.8 oz.
Operating Voltage : 9V Battery Powered
Temperature Range : 40Ú F ( 4Ú C) to 100Ú F ( 38Ú C)
Humidity Range : 10% to 95% relative humidity ( RH)
Audio Alarm : 85dB at 10 feet
Test/ Silence : ( FG250) Electronically simulates smoke condition, causing the unit to alarm Alarm Reset : Automatic when smoke clears Smoke Sensor : Dual Ionization Indicator Lights DC Power : Intermittent Red Light Listing : ETL to UL217 Standard ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING SPEC
1. A dual ionization sensing chamber.
2. The unit shall be capable of self restoring.
3. A fully screened sensing chamber to resist entry of small insects thereby reducing the probability of unwanted alarms.
4. Powered by a supervised 9V battery and a solid state piezo horn rated at 85dB at 10 ft.
5. A visual LED power-on indicator to confirm unit is receiving power or is in alarm.
6. A full function test button. The test button should check all alarm functions by stimulating the chamber to simulate a smoke condition, causing the unit to alarm. Model FG250 also has a silence feature to silence unwanted nuisance alarms.
7. A tamper resistant locking pin that locks alarm cover to prevent removal of battery.
8. The unit shall be capable of operating between 40° F ( 4° C) and 100° F ( 38° C) and relative humidity between 10% and 90% .
9. The unit shall contain mounting hardware and shall be listed for wall or ceiling mounting.
10. The unit shall at a minimum meet the requirements of UL217, CSFM, NFPA 72, NFPA 101, ICC.
11. The unit shall be suitable for use in Recreational Vehicles INSTALLATION OF ALARM Installation of this smoke alarm must conform to NFPA 72. Always check your local building codes. Follow all instructions for placement as outlined in the user’ s manual in sections titled “ Recommended Locations for Smoke Alarms” and “ Locations to Avoid for Smoke Alarms” .