Detail CHEMGUARD Mobile Foam Cart
CHEMGUARD Mobile Foam Cart
The Chemguard Mobile Foam Cart is designed to hold 36 gallons of fire fighting foam concentrate and contains a 95-gpm in-line eductor, a 95-gpm handline nozzle and 50 feet of 1½ " rubber lined single jacket fire hose. The ease of handling and mobility of the foam cart makes this a very effective fire-fighting unit for flammable liquid fires. To place the unit in operation, connect a length of 1½ " fire hose from a suitable water supply source to the in-line eductor inlet.
Note: The in-line eductor design point is 95 gpm at 200 psi. Any reduction in pressure at the in-line eductor inlet will create a corresponding decrease in flow. The tank is manufactured of reinforced fiberglass, which makes the unit suitable for use with all types of foam concentrates and environments.
* Nozzle features a ball shut-off for better stream control and is designed to give a constant flow whether on straight stream of fog patterns.
* 3 " x16 " pneumatic tires
* Fire hose has lightweight 1½ " NST couplings
* Pick up tube on in-line eductor is manufactured of stainless steel.
* Additional 50-foot length of fire hose for connecting to water supply.
* Other nozzle selections
* 60 GPM flow rate
* Red vinyl cover with “ FOAM UNIT” in 4 " high white letters CAUTION If using any of the AR-AFFF type foam concentrates in the unit, it is recommended that a thin layer of mineral oil be placed on the surface of the foam concentrate to minimize evaporation.
Part Number Description CMFC-1 36 Gallon Mobile Foam Cart with (1) 1-1/2” x 50’ fire hose, 95 gpm eductor and 95 gpm handline nozzle CMFC-2 36 Gallon Mobile Foam Cart w/ 95 gpm eductor only CMFCC Red Vinyl Cover Z15-001-013 Additional 1-1/ 2” x 50’ fire hose