Critical facilities require fire protection systems which can detect and suppress fires quickly without harming equipment, the facility, or the environment. Clean Agent systems offer the best way to meet this challenge by discharging an environmentally friendly agent in less than 10 seconds, leaving no harmful residue to clean up
Engineered System Designed for Use with 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid
with Novec 1230 Fire Protection Fluid is the newest agent in Halon alternatives. It has distinct environmental benefits over any other active halon alternative.
Engineered systems employing Novec 1230 Fluid are typically installed in Data processing centers, IT rooms, telecom switching centers, museum and cultural heritage applications.
- Minimal storage space when compared to Inert gas systems.
- Provides minimum business interruption with maximum asset protection
- Offers many product variations to provide a cost-effective option and minimal hardware.
- Listed for use with Fenwal’s 3-way ball valve technology to address multiple hazard applications.
- Completely safe and approved for use in occupied spaces
- Provides a high safety margin with a 4.2% use concentration and a 10% NOAEL level
- Listed for protection against class A, B and C fires
- Is a fluid at atmospheric pressure and can be gravity fed for easy re-charge
- Extinguishes fire through heat absorption and not oxygen reduction