Detail Floating Fire Pump Aquafast Model 6 HP - B
Floating Fire Pump AQUAFAST
Floating Pump " AQUAFAST " Model 6 HP - B
Model 6 HP - B
Pompa Apung AQUAFAST
Worldwide leader, AQUAFAST, designed a complete range of floating water pumps in accordance with requests from various fire services.
The AQUAFAST floating water pumps allow the filling of water tenders and forest fire fighting vehicles from any source of water with restricted access or from a flexible open tank. They are also ideal for the water removal in case of flooding.
Technical specification :
Model 6 HP - B
Performance Ratings - ( 1180 - 0 )
delivery, l/ min - ( 990 - 0, 5 )
pressure, bar - ( 820 - 1, 0 )
ex. 700-0 means : ( 550 - 1, 5 )
maximum delivery at no lift - ( 0 - 2, 5 )
priming time, in seconds : 2"
minimum depth of operation : 2 cm
can run dry : yes
detachable float : yes
4 stroke engine : Kawasaki
fuel tank capacity, in litres : 2
running time without refuelling, in minutes : 60'
discharge outlet : 2.1/ 2' '
weight, in kg : 26
No competing technology offers a more efficient system for recovery of oil spillage on inland-water !
The skimmer may be used free floating or manually controlled.
- self-adjusting weir-type skimmer
- weight ( pump included) : 27 kg
- draught : 10 cm
- maximum capacity : 600 l/ mn
- total head : 2.5 m
- discharge outlet diameter 52 mm
- distance between the deflector : 110 cm
- a trap at the bottom of the weir converts the skimmer immediately into a floating transfer pump
- operate with a 4-stroke 3.5 HP Briggs & Stratton engine