FM-200 Systems ECS Series
Proven… Effective… Reliable…
Kidde’s ECS Series FM-200 System detects and extinguishes a fire in seconds, safeguarding your people, property and bottomline — by maintaining your business continuity.
Kidde ECS FM-200 System Features:
- Active on Fire, Inert on People — Kidde FM-200® systems combine the benefits of clean agent systems and active fire protection with people-safe, environmentally-friendly performance
- The Right Clean Agent — Clean FM-200 discharges as a gas, leaving no residue to damage sensitive equipment or require costly clean-up
- The Right Fire Suppression System — Designed to fully discharge the clean fire suppression agent into a protected area within 10 seconds, the system catches a fire in its incipient stage before it has an opportunity to grow or cause significant damage
- The Right Fire Protection Company — Integrated systems approach, Kidde offers a complete fire protection system that is designed, manufactured, installed and serviced by one company
Why Choose a Kidde ECS System using FM-200?
Rapid-Response. In seconds—not minutes, the ECS System discharges FM-200 suppressant into the hazard area providing the fastest fire protection available. This results in less damage, fewer repair costs and reduced downtime.
Damage-Free. Removed from the hazard area by ventilation, FM-200 allows virtually immediate return to “business as usual” without the interruption of a costly clean-up and the expense of damage to assets from suppressant residue.
People-Safe. The most comprehensive toxicology data of any clean agent available affirms FM-200 is non-toxic when used in compliance with NFPA Standard 2001. FM-200 does not impair breathing or obscure vision in an emergency situation—providing an added measure of safety for personnel.
Evironmentally-Conscientious. With a zero Ozone Depletion Potential, a low atmospheric lifetime, and its speedy suppression performance—FM-200 not only offers low environmental impact but reduces the potentially devastating atmospheric pollutants of an uncontrolled fire.
Laboratory-Tested. FM-200 has been tested and found to be effective on the widest possible range of Class A (wood,
paper and cloth), Class B (flammable liquids) and Class C (electrical) fuels. Globally-Accepted. Used in more than 70 countries around the world, FM-200 meets the standards of Underwriters Laboratories, Factory Mutual, the National Fire Protection Association (2001 Standard), the U.S. EPA SNAP program and most global appoval authorities.
Kidde-Approved. That means Kidde, a world leader in clean agent protection, stands behind FM-200 fire suppression performance and reliability.
• Data Processing Centers
• Process Control Rooms
• Clean Manufacturing Facilities
• Bank Vaults
• Battery Backup Rooms
• Document Storage
Depot Safety Indonesia
Jl. Sugeng Jeroni 72 Yogyakarta
Telp. 0274 370 999, 379 919
e-mail : email@example.com