The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the fire hose nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide. Find a distributor near you if you’re interested in learning more about this fire nozzle.
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- 100 psi (7 bar) standard, 75 psi (5 & 6 bar) optional
- Compataible with Quick Attach Foam Tube Style 766
- SOLAS & MarEd approved available (Must specify)
Style 1720 Certification(s) Warranty Weight 4 lbs (1.8 kg) Type Selectable Gallonage Material Pyrolite Brand TurboJet Swivel Inlet 1 1/2'' (38 mm) Length 9 1/2'' (232 mm) Flow (GPM) 30-60-95-125 at 100 and 75 psi Flow (LPM) 115-230-360-475 at 7 & 5 bar. 100-200-300-450 at 6 bar CE.