Phoenix FM-200® System
The Fenwal Phoenix System is a high performance suppression system developed to provide economic protection for large fire protection projects and specialized applications. Although the Phoenix System is considered the best alternative as a drop-in replacement of your Halon system, It is widely used in protection of large telecommunications facilities, museums, and data storage systems for banks and financial institutions.
- Provide active fire protection when coupled with Fenwal’s various 24 hr detection and control systems.
- Increased flow performance allows for remote location of cylinders.
- Increased performance deems it a virtual “Drop-in” replacement for installed Halon 1301 systems.
- Listed and approved with 3-way directional valves for economic protection of multiple enclosures.
- Utilizes a patented “Fan Type” nozzle for immediate vaporization of the agent as it discharges.
- Uses separate nitrogen storage as a propellant to obtain higher mass flow rates.
- Can be design to achieve 140% agent in pipe and still achieve a 10-second discharge at the nozzle
Critical facilities require fire protection systems which can detect and suppress fires quickly without harming equipment, the facility, or the environment. Clean Agent systems offer the best way to meet this challenge by discharging an environmentally friendly agent in less than 10 seconds, leaving no harmful residue to clean up